Most over-the-counter medications for insomnia contain gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).In 2015, Pharma Foods International Co., Ltd. studied the effects of GABA on the sleeping patterns of individuals taking it. They produced GABA from a strain of lactic acid bacteria through natural fermentation. Using an electroencephalogram, they observed the sleeping behavior of a group of people. The study revealed that GABA could lessen the time needed to fall asleep by about 5 minutes. There are only a few people who participated in this study, but the findings give promising results.
Professionals say that GABA is safe to consume every day. It is found in foods like whole grain, soy, lentils, almonds, walnuts, shrimps, and fermented products like kimchi. You can take GABA supplements alone or in combination with other relaxation-inducing pills like melatonin and valerian.
If you are looking for an effective sleep-inducing supplement, you might want to consider Ultra Sleep Aid. This supplement is created primarily for individuals who wish to achieve a relaxed and calm mood. UltraCore Brands is the manufacturer that produces Ultra Sleep Aid. It is based in New York and launched in 2017. The company is known to manufacture health supplements and foods.
Ultra Sleep Aid: Customers’ Reviews
People wishing to achieve complete sleep at night without the groggy feeling can benefit entirely from Ultra Sleep Aid. The main ingredients of this product include calcium, magnesium, melatonin, vitamin B6, plus a proprietary blend that they transparently reveal to contain GABA, inositol, and taurine.
UltraCore Brands claims that Ultra Sleep Aid is a “premium sleep and recovery formula”. There is a wide selection of sleep supplements available in the market, and it isn’t easy to choose a specific product that makes a significant difference. Do they have the ingredients and formula to improve the quality of sleep of those who take it?
As you read further in this article, you’ll answer these questions about Ultra Sleep Aid.
Ultra Sleep Aid: Our Review Of This Sleep Supplement
Although this sleep supplement is a relatively new product, Ultra Sleep Aid is already popular in the online market, including stores like Amazon. It is gaining positive reviews from customers.
Ultra Sleep Aid is just one of the various health supplements offered by UltraCore Supplements, the supplement line manufactured by UltraCore Brands. They specialize in pills and supplements that help men improve their physical and mental health.
UltraCore Brands claims that Ultra Sleep Aid can promote a natural drive to sleep and reduce anxiety and stress in an individual. It, therefore, reduces the risks of insomnia. Ultra Sleep Aid also contains some levels of melatonin, a sleep-inducing substance.
The company does not hide behind grand schemes of publicity materials to sell Ultra Sleep Aid. If you study the ingredients of this supplement, you’ll know that this product works. The number of users for these products is continuously increasing as it delivers excellent results. Therefore, Ultra Sleep Aid would need to improve its endorsements and formulation as its status in the market continuously improves.
To see if Ultra Sleep Aid’s claims are real, we need to conduct a thorough evaluation of this product in different aspects. We should understand how it functions in the body and how it helps get better rest and sleep for insomnia and other sleep problems.
Ultra Sleep Aid: The Ingredients And Their Functions
Before taking any health supplement, it is best to inspect the label of the product and know what ingredients you are planning to put in your body. Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients contained in Ultra Sleep Aid.
As per the product’s label, Ultra Sleep Aid’s ingredients include the following:
- Calcium (100 mg). Besides strengthening the bones and teeth, calcium plays a role in improving sleep too. It helps the brain use the amino acid tryptophan. This substance would then produce melatonin, the substance that induces sleep. This is why taking a glass of milk, which contains calcium, helps get a good night’s sleep.
- Vitamin B6 (2mg). Vitamin B6 doesn’t just help with tiredness from anemia. It also takes part in the regulation of melatonin, which is a key component that regulates the human sleep cycle.
- Melatonin (3mg). Melatonin is also known as the sleep hormone. This is the primary substance involved in the sleep-wake cycle. In the evening, as a response of the brain to the changes in light, melatonin production increases and puts your body in a quiet state to promote sleep.
- Magnesium (50 mg). The role of magnesium is focused on the nervous system. It activates specific mechanisms to help you stay calm and quiet. It improves sleep quality by preventing insomnia and stress. It can also promote the levels of GABA to help you stay relaxed.
Ultra Sleep Aid’s proprietary blend consists of the following components:
- Valerian root. This ingredient has proven its ability to reduce the time it takes for an individual to fall asleep by 20 minutes.
- Hops. Studies show that valerian increases its effectiveness if taken with hops.
- Skullcap. This works by stimulating GABA to improve mood and reduce anxiety. It can lessen anxiety attacks.
- Chamomile. This is commonly used as a mild sleep inducer. It contains an antioxidant called apigenin, which works on your brain receptors to reduce anxiety and promote sleep.
- Passionflower. This also acts as a mild sedative. It helps increase total sleep time and improve sleep quality.
- Inositol. This promotes a feeling of calmness and peacefulness. It also improves the communication between receptors of the brain and enhances the release of chemicals like serotonin.
- L-taurine. It works by stabilizing moods by increasing glycine and GABA levels.
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). It facilitates sleep by reducing cell activities, therefore reducing stress and anxiety as well.
Ultra Sleep Aid: Its Effects And Features
GABA is essential in regulating the brain’s functions and activities to properly receive the signals to decrease its activities and promote sleep. With GABA, stress and anxiety levels are also reduced, therefore relaxing the muscles and facilitating sleep. It is also an essential component to achieve a balance in the body’s immune and endocrine systems.
Ultra Sleep Aid promotes sleep by providing the brain with the nutrients it needs to decrease its stimulation and regulate the nerve cells. Its proprietary blend with the ingredients mentioned earlier can cross the blood-brain barrier so the nutrients from this supplement can reach and work on the brain. There are natural sleep enhancers combined with vitamins and minerals in Ultra Sleep Aid, aside from all the sleep-inducing components it already has.
Ultra Sleep Aid: Costs
UltraCore Brands is already known in the industry to provide high-quality products. Ultra Sleep Aid is not an exception to this. It is already proven to deliver results. A bottle of Ultra Sleep Aid is only $49.95. It is enough for a month’s supply, with 60 capsules good for 30 daily servings. It is recommended to take two capsules per day.
If you find it expensive, then there is a possible way to get this bottle for free. Read further.
UltraCore Supplements And Club UltraCore: More Advantages For Loyal Customers
There are about 12 health supplements manufactured under UltraCore Supplements. You can avail of these through a monthly subscription. They vary in purposes; heart health supplements, cognitive support supplements, and pills for testosterone issues.
The health supplements from UltraCore Supplements all come in bottles of 60 capsules and are sold at the same price of $49.95. But if you join the Club UltraCore, the online platform for customers to manage their monthly subscription for supplements, you can save more from your purchases.
There is no membership fee, and you can be a member anytime for free. If you purchased UltraCore Power, you’d be registered automatically to Club UltraCore, and you can get a free UltraCore Supplement of your choice along with each purchase of this product every month.
If you register, you’ll get to enjoy the perks, discounts, and deals for VIP members, as well as early access to new products of UltraCore Supplements.
Ultra Sleep Aid: Where To Purchase It
There are resellers on Amazon where you can buy Ultra Sleep Aid, but it is best to purchase UltraCore Supplements from their official website. You can place an order through its official website and get the products directly from its producer. This assures you that you are receiving authentic and fresh products. It also provides you quick delivery than resellers you’ll find from Amazon.
Another advantage of ordering the supplement straight from the official website is that you can register to become a Club UltraCore member, giving you a lot more benefits to save money on the discounts and deals. Visit their website and see for yourself the fantastic offers that UltraCore Supplements can provide.
As of writing, the general feedback of users for Ultra Sleep Aid is positive. They testify to the effectiveness of this supplement in improving the users’ quality of sleep. If you plan to take this product, you should consult your family doctor to make sure that it is safe for you to take it, especially if you have pre-existing medical conditions.