Blemish Control Apricot Scrub, from the St. Ives brand is 100% natural and it has no oils in it. It only uses 2% salicylic acid and is great for freeing up pores from damage and grime. In addition, this scrub is able to stop future breakouts by cleaning, exfoliating and deep cleansing the skin. Unilever manufactures this scrub. The brand of St. Ives has been up and going for the last 30 years and they only provide customers with 100% natural products including lotions, skin products and washes. The price of Blemish Control Apricot Scrub varies but for 6 oz. is usually about $4.39.
Ingredients Used in Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
When made the ingredient that are in Blemish Control Apricot Scrub are:
- Water or H20.
- Fragrances such as Phenethyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Limonene and Linalool.
- Salicylic Acid which is able to stop breaking out and acne.
- Exfoliate of Juglans Walnut Shell Powder.
- Emulsifiers of Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol and Polysorbat 60.
- Propylene Glycol which absorbs water.
- Cleansers of Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Cocamidopropyl Betaine.
- Buffer of Triethanolamine.
- Cleanser and Protectant of Zea Mays Corn Kernel Meal.
- Skin Conditioner of Cetyl Acetate.
- Moisturizer, Emollient and Emulsifier of PEG 100 Stearate.
- Smoothness and Thickness for the product, Carbomer.
- Emollient and Emulsifier of Ceteareth 20.
- Emollient of Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol.
- Protectant of Glycerin Which.
- Redness Reducer of Titanium Dioxide CI 77891.
- Preservative of Methylisothiazolinone.
- Fruit Extract of Prunus Armeniaca Apricot.
These are the Blemish Control Apricot Scrub ingredients.
Advantages For This Scrub and Disadvantages For This Scrub
You will find the advantages of this scrub to be deeply exfoliating the skin, preventing further breakouts, only 2% salicylic acid formula, doesn’t dry the skin, only uses 100% natural ingredients and it is tested by professional dermatologists. You will find the disadvantage with this scrub is it can dry the skin or irritate it if you use other acne treatment products.
Directions and Precautions For This Scrub
You apply this product to moistened skin with fingertips. You rinse thoroughly and use 3 or 4 times each week. You shouldn’t use this product on sensitive skin. If redness or soreness arise stop using it.
Reviews From Customers
Customer rate this product well and many use for a long time. They state it brings radiance to their skin. Many customers constantly use this scrub.
Verdict For This Scrub
Customers are choosing this scrub for treating their breakouts and acne. They state it has barely any, if any, bad side effects for them.
If you are still not sure about this scrub, you may want to consider Ultimate Man Once Daily which improves the quality of your life in many ways including giving your better skin, improved heart health and managed blood pressure levels too! In addition, with Ultimate Man Once Daily you will have no risk and a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well!